Date(s) - 06/03/2015
etc. Venues Marble Arch
THINK Charity, the annual conference of the Charities Security Forum (CSF) is taking place on Friday the 6th March at etc. Venues Marble Arch.
The CSF is a not-for-profit membership organisation, comprised of Information security professionals and volunteers from over 300 charities. Our annual conference examines the latest threats, human factors and information governance issues facing the 3rd sector today – this year’s sessions include:
- The latest attack vectors facing charities today
- Strategies to promote and maintain information security awareness across your charity
- Protecting your data on a limited budget
Click here to view the latest agenda.
We’re offering early bookers a 50% discount, bringing the cost down to £30 for the day, including lunch, refreshments. You’ll need to book by 30th January 2015 to take advantage of this. You can find our registration page here, or drop me a quick email if you have any enquiries.
Speakers confirmed to share their thoughts with you include:
- Wil van Egdom, CISO, Greenpeace International
- Alan Crawford, CIO, Action for Children
- Adam Fisher, Head of IT, Action for Children
- Chi Onwurah MP, Shadow Minister for Digital Government, Cyber Security and Social Enterprise; Co-Chair, PICTFOR (tbc)
- Richard Bach, Assistant Director – Cyber Security, BIS
We’d also like you to think about the specific issues facing YOU today. The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, and PICTFOR (the Parliamentary Internet Communications and Technology Forum) will be taking part in a feedback session, to provide a platform for 3rd sector IT security challenges. We’ll be working with them going forward and will shortly be providing downloadable ‘Cyber Essentials’ guidelines (put together by BIS)….more details to follow.